If you are ready to post the pictures of your holiday in Napoli on Instagram, take a look at this collection of puns!
Writing captions for Instagram posts is not so easy, since everyone wants to add something more to images. But, sometimes puns express concepts in few witty words. That is why BookingNaples.com proposes a collection you can use for your Instagram captions.
Whether you are looking for puns about Italian food, or puns for captions about the Neapolitan volcano, the Vesuvius, you are in the right place! See which pun suits your shot for the Instagram!
Puns about Napoli
Here are our favorite puns about Napoli. We divided them into different topics. In posting pictures of their trip to Italy, people usually upload photos of food, or of the beautiful landscapes of Napoli and its surroundings! That is why you can find many puns about food, the Vesuvius, and about many important landmarks in Napoli (catacombs, Herculaneum, Pompeii, Sorrento…).
Puns about Italian food
- My favorite instrument is the lemon-cello.
- We’re so sad that we’ve run out of thyme here in Italy.
- I chianti-ven believe it’s already time to go home!
- Words can’t espresso how much you mean to me.
- Wine not?
- Penne for your thoughts?
Puns about the Vesuvius, Neapolitan volcano
- What’s a volcano favorite historical document? the Magma Carte
- What does a volcano do when it wants food for a party? Orders a catering company
- What did the boy volcano say to the girl volcano? I lava you!
- We lava-d our trip to Mount Vesuvius.
More puns about Napoli
- Just catacomb-ing around Naples.
- It would take a Herculaneum effort to drag me out of bed this morning.
- Ash me how my day was at Pompeii. #toosoon
- We are very Sorrento have to leave this beautiful place.